This year I am looking to raise funds for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s Walk to Cure Diabetes, held April 27, 2014, in Ontario, California. My family and I will not be participating in the actual Walk this year, but we will still be making a pledge. If you would like to contribute to my fundraising efforts you can help by purchasing grocery totes with my original artwork for $5.00 each. It’s easy…
- Log-on to my website: www.dinopetesjohn.com
- Select the JDRF page
- Select Click this link to the JDRF website
- Select the orange Donate button (upper right)
- Select the blue Donate Now button (middle)
- Select the blue Donate to a Walker button
- First Name: Jonathan; Last Name: Torres; State: California
- Select my name and donate!
The totes are like the type you would buy at the supermarket to use instead of paper or plastic bags. They are large (14 ½ x 13 x 9), with a sturdy plastic board bottom to handle large loads. Your bags will be hand delivered or mailed to you via USPS. All monies collected for the totes go directly to JDRF. I hope you can help!
Thank you for your support.
Oh, yeah…a special thanks to my mom’s book club, The Mindful Reader’s Book Club, for donating their 2013 member dues to my cause. JDRF is the only organization with a strategic research plan to end T1D. With generous contributions, like those from the Mindful Reader’s, Type 1 becomes Type none. Thanks again Mindful Reader’s!